What is “cookies”?
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computer’s hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.
We also use web beacons in conjunction with cookies to help us gather additional information about your visit to our website.
The Cookies We Set:
- Email newsletters related cookies. This site offers newsletter or email subscription services and cookies may be used to remember if you are already registered and whether to show certain notifications which might only be valid to subscribed/unsubscribed users.
- Orders processing related cookies. This site offers e-commerce or payment facilities and some cookies are essential to ensure that your order is remembered between pages so that we can process it properly.
- Forms related cookies. When you submit data to through a form such as those found on contact pages or comment forms cookies may be set to remember your user details for future correspondence.
- Site preferences cookies. In order to provide you with a great experience on this site we provide the functionality to set your preferences for how this site runs when you use it. In order to remember your preferences we need to set cookies so that this information can be called whenever you interact with a page is affected by your preferences.
Third Party Cookies
- Google Analytics which is one of the most widespread and trusted analytics solution on the web for helping us to understand how you use the site and ways that we can improve your experience. These cookies may track things such as how long you spend on the site and the pages that you visit so we can continue to produce engaging content. Provided by Google Inc. (United States) Privacy Shield participant. https://policies.google.com/technologies/ads
- Bing Ads analytics system to learn more about customers that came from the Bing search. Provided by Microsoft Corporation (United States) Privacy Shield participant. https://privacy.microsoft.com/en-us/privacystatement
- Facebook Pixel is one more tool implemented into our web-site in order to retarget users with Facebook ads, as well as to see what they’re doing on the site when they return. Provided by Facebook, Inc. (United States) Privacy Shield participant.
- Yandex.Metrics is a web analytics tool that helps us to get visual reports of user activity, track traffic sources, and evaluate the performance of online advertising. Provided by Yandex LLC (Russian Federation) https://yandex.com/legal/privacy/
- ZenChat Widget is a service for interacting with the ZenChat live chat platform provided by Zendesk, Inc (United States) Privacy Shield participant. https://www.zendesk.com/company/customers-partners/privacy-policy
As we sell services it’s important for us to understand statistics about how many of the visitors to our site actually make a purchase and as such this is the kind of data that these cookies will track. This is important to you as it means that we can accurately make business predictions that allow us to monitor our advertising and product costs to ensure the best possible price.